IBM has released an update (HF001) to SPSS Statistics 25, is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics. This release brings major new features including Bayesian statistics, a new chart builder, customer requested statistics enhancements, and more.
IBM SPSS Statistics 25.0 Fix Pack 1 Release Notes:
- PI79290 CORR /MATRIX=OUT(*) DOES NOT OVERWRITE THE ACTIVE DATASET
- PI86245 INCONSISTENT ROUNDING IN DISPLAY FORMATS
- PI87692 GENERAL LINEAR MODEL (GLM) REPEATED MEASURES FOR SPSS STATISTICS 25 CRASH ON 32 BIT, WORKS FINE ON 64 BIT
- PI89914 FIELD MISSING IN PMML FOR COXREG
- PI86782 EXPORTING TO MS ACCESS (*.MDB) FORMAT WILL CORRUPT STRING VALUES AFTER APPLYING STATISTICS 24.0 FIX PACK 2
- PI86993 THE SPSS DATA DRIVER SERVICE DRIVERS (BOTH 32BIT AND 64BIT) FAIL TO INSTALL PROPERLY- ERROR 1722
- PI84573 STATISTICS CLIENT 'SEARCH FOR SERVERS' DIALOG WINDOW DOES NOT APPEAR WHEN USING ACTIVE DIRECTORY/LDAP AUTHENTICATION TO C&DS.
- PI85995 DEAD LINK TO "SYSTEM PROPERTIES" IN KNOWLEDGEBASE HELP
- PI87751 DOCUMENTATION AND EXAMPLES FOR SPSS I/O .DLL NEEDS REVIEW AND UPDATE
- PI86435 CANNOT SET THE VALUE FOR THE INTERCEPT IN THE BAYESIAN LINEAR REGRESSION PRIORS SUBDIALOG: VARIANCE-COVARIANCE MATRIX
- PI86732 BOOTSTRAPPING NEITHER WORKING IN SPSS 25 NOR IN SUBSCRIPTION FOR FREQUENCIES, CROSSTABS, CORRELATIONS AND DESCRIPTIVES
- PI60379 CONCURRENT LICENSING TOOLS 8.6.1 DOES NOT RETAIN DOUBLE-BYTE JP CHARACTERS WHEN DEFINING GROUP NAMES FOR A RESERVATION FILE.
- PI83801 SLM 9.1.0.0104: MULTIPLE LICENSE TOKEN displayed as in use PER USER, IF USER CHECKIN, ONLY ONE LICENSE TOKEN RETURNED
- PI84547 GET DATA /TYPE=ODBC FAILS ON ACCESS DB WITH OFFICE 2016 ODBC DRIVERS
- PI89918 spssReadCaseRecord returns SPSS_OK a few times and then SPSS_FILE_RERROR when reading empty .zsav fle
- PI58063 FAST RENDERED CTABLE PUBLISHED TO WEB: UNABLE TO CHANGE TO LAYER DIMENSION, LEGACY RENDERED TABLE WORKS
- PI78076 STATISTICS SERVER 24.0 ADAPTER FOR C&DS 8.0 CANNOT CONNECT TO THE STATISTICS SERVER WITH SSL ENABLED (TLSV1.X)
- PI86474 PLS EXTENSION DOES NOT RUN IN RELEASE 25, ERROR: EXTENSION COMMAND PLS COULD NOT BE LOADED
- PI86673 PSM (PROPENSITY SCORE MATCHING) DOES NOT RUN ON MAC SIERRA BUT WORKS FINE ON WINDOWS, SPSS STATISTICS VERSION 25
- PI87263 R GIVES NO OUTPUT WHEN CLIENT IS SWITCHED TO STATISTICS 25 SERVER, STATISTICSB ON SERVER WORKS AND CLIENT ONLY AS WELL
- PI81991 24 FP2 FOR MAC NOT UPDATING INFO.PLIST AND SPSSSTATISTICS.APP WITH NEW VERSION, STILL SHOW 126.96.36.199, SILENT AND INTERACTIVE
- PI88347 CTRL + HOME KEY MOVES CURSOR TO TOP LINE FIRST POSITION INSTEAD TO ONLY SET FOCUS TO NAVIGATION PANE
- IBM SPSS Statistics Client 25.0 HF001 Windows 32bit Multilingual
- IBM SPSS Statistics Client 25.0 HF001 Windows 64bit Multilingual
- IBM SPSS Statistics Client 25.0 HF001 Linux x86-64 Multilingual
- IBM SPSS Statistics Client 25.0 HF001 MacOsx Multilingual
IBM SPSS Statistics Base - All modules, Desktop 25.0
- IBM SPSS Statistics Client 25.0 Linux x86-64 Multilingual (Base version)
- IBM SPSS Statistics Client 32bit 25.0 Microsoft Windows Multilingual (Base version)
- IBM SPSS Statistics Diagnostic Utility 25.0 Microsoft Windows Multilingual
- IBM SPSS Statistics Client/Developer Documentation Multilingual
- IBM SPSS Data Access Pack 7.1.1 Multiplatform English
IBM SPSS Statistics Data Drivers - Desktop 25.0 Multiplatform
- IBM SPSS Statistics Data File Drivers 25.0 Multiplatform Multilingual
- IBM SPSS Data Access Pack 7.1.1 Multiplatform English
About IBM SPSS Statistics 25. IBM SPSS Statistics is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics. Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan to validate assumptions and drive accurate conclusions.
SPSS Statistics 25 continues to add to its predictive analytics techniques through new and advanced statistics, stronger integration and enhanced productivity. SPSS Statistics 25 focuses on increasing the analytic capabilities of the software to help you:
- Analyze your data with new and advanced statistics:
- The Advanced Statistics module offers a variety of new features within GENLINMIXED and GLM/UNIANOVA methods.
- Support for Bayesian inference, which is a method of statistical inference.
- Integrate better with third-party applications:
- Stronger integration with Microsoft Office
- Save time and effort with productivity enhancements:
- Chartbuilder enhancements for building more attractive and modern-looking charts
- New groundbreaking features with SPSS Amos V25
- Data and syntax editor enhancements
- Accessibility improvements for the visually impaired
- Updated merge user interface
- Simplified toolbars
- Licensing improvements
Using IBM SPSS Statistics, you can:
- Quickly understand large and complex data sets using advanced statistical procedures, ensuring high accuracy to drive quality - decision-making
- Reveal deeper insights and provide better confidence intervals with visualizations and geographic spatial analysis
- Process and deploy analytics faster with flexible deployment options
- Build a predictive enterprise, making the business more agile and maximizing return on investment
About IBM. IBM (International Business Machines) ranks among the world's largest information technology companies, providing a wide spectrum of hardware, software and services offerings.
IBM, frequently referred to as "Big Blue," got its start in hardware and prospered in that business for decades, becoming the top supplier of mainframe computers. Over the years, the company shifted its focus from hardware to software and services. By the 2010s, IBM further modified its business mix to emphasize such fields as cloud-based services and cognitive computing. IBM Watson, a cognitive system, has become the company's high-visibility offering in the latter technology segment. IBM, while still a major IT player, has lost the dominance it enjoyed during the mainframe era.
Product: IBM SPSS Statistics
Version: 25.0 HF001
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC / MacOsx / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer / MacOsx Yosemite 10.10, El Capitan 10.11, Sierra 10.12 / Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Client 6,7 or SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11, Ubuntu 14.10, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Software Prerequisites: IBM SPSS Statistics 25.0
Download File Size:6.83 GB