PyroSim is a graphical user interface for the Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS). It is used to create fire simulations that accurately predict smoke movement, temperature, and toxin concentrations during a fire.
PyroSim 2015 is a graphical user interface for FDS and Smokeview.
Some of PyroSim’s key features include:
- New 3D geometry creation and editing tools.
- Integrated execution of Official NIST versions of FDS and Smokeview
- Full support for 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Run multi-CPU simulations with a single click
- Run simulations across multiple computers on a shared network (cluster)
- Import existing FDS4 and FDS5 models.
- Convert FDS4 input files to FDS5
Download File Size:123.82 MB