ChessBase 14.0 Multilingual x32 x64 (1 dvd)
ChessBase 14 - Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. Start your personal success story with ChessBase 14 and enjoy your chess even more.
What's New in ChessBase 14:
From “A” for analysis to “Z” for zugzwang, in the new ChessBase 14 program there are a whole heap of improvements which make the entry and analysis of games all the more easy, as they do the production of training or practice material.
“Assisted Analysis”: as you enter a game, whenever you click on a piece an evaluation is produced for all its possible target squares, and this is highlighted on the board in colour. The function “Tactical Analysis” will insert commentary, variations and diagrams, before strong moves or errors, into a game or an entire database. It will also annotate combinations, played in the game or missed, tries, attacks, initiative, and of course the latest in openings theory.
- Access to annotated games in the Live Database
- New game notation with diagrams and coloured highlighting in encapsulated variations
- One login for all ChessBase servers (Playchess, ChessBase Cloud, Let’s Check, ChessBase Accounts)
- Saving of the search mask
- Export of the diagram list as a Word document produces training material in a jiffy
- Automatic analysis jobs for correspondence games
- Simplified production of training questions
- The search for similar structures now made interactive
- Replacing games in big databases considerably speeded up
- Improved search for doubles
- Easy use of tool to activate Fritz Trainers and Engines
- And much more.
- Minimum: Pentium-PC, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 and higher, DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, Windows Media Player, Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD ROM drive, Full HD Monitor.